What is the New York Hedge Fund Roundtable?
The Roundtable is a non-profit organization committed to promoting education and best practices in the hedge fund industry. Our membership is comprised of investors, investment managers and other industry professionals who meet regularly to share insights and connect with like-minded colleagues. We host events featuring a wide range of thought-provoking speakers, which provide our members the opportunity to garner useful information and exchange ideas. Our goal is to create a forum for thought leadership where professionals can enhance their skills and network with others committed to advancing the industry along the highest ethical standards.
Why should your firm choose to become a sponsor?
Sponsors partner with the Roundtable to advance its mission, to raise the awareness of their firm among a target audience of hedge fund professionals, and to develop relationships with members through valuable networking opportunities. By bringing together a diverse group of individuals in one forum, the Roundtable provides an excellent venue to discuss a broad range of topical issues currently affecting the hedge fund community.
What types of events does the Roundtable host?
The Roundtable hosts monthly meetings that feature dynamic speakers and discussions regarding a variety of industry-related topics.
Past Roundtable speakers include:
- George Canellos, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors, Inc
- Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT), United States Senate
- Mario Gabelli, GAMCO Investors
- Carl Icahn, Icahn Enterprises
- Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH), United States Senate
- Myron Kandel, Founding Financial Editor of CNN
- Tom Keene, Bloomberg News
- Art Samberg, Pequot Capital
- Anthony Scaramucci, SkyBridge Capital
- Paul Singer, Elliott Management Corp.
- Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
- Mark Yusko, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Greg Zuckerman, The Wall Street Journal & Author of “The Greatest Trade Ever” and “The Frackers”