The New York Hedge Fund Roundtable’s January event, co-hosted by Bloomberg, featured a conversation between Mark Yusko, the founder, CEO and CIO of Morgan Creek Capital Management, and Bloomberg Television‘s Erik Shatzker. The topics that Yusko touched upon range from the ongoing recovery of the U.S. market; to the potential impact of President Trump; the global economy; whether the demise of the hedge fund industry has been greatly exaggerated; and why now may be a great time to invest in hedge funds.
- NYHFR Episode 09 – Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Discusses Current Events in the Alternatives Industry
- GOP, Trump Taxes Ding Texas, Boost Rich Investors
- NYHFR Episode 08: What a Trump Administration and Republican Congress Mean for Your Tax Planning
- Planning Opportunities for Owners of Passive Foreign Investment Companies
- New Fee Disclosure Law Will Increase Compliance Requirement