The amount of assets under management by sovereign wealth funds will continue to rise, according to a recent survey of New York Hedge Fund Roundtable members, while the majority of members are more afraid of cyber security hacks than the possibility of being audited despite increased regulatory oversight.
- NYHFR Episode 09 – Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Discusses Current Events in the Alternatives Industry
- GOP, Trump Taxes Ding Texas, Boost Rich Investors
- NYHFR Episode 08: What a Trump Administration and Republican Congress Mean for Your Tax Planning
- Planning Opportunities for Owners of Passive Foreign Investment Companies
- New Fee Disclosure Law Will Increase Compliance Requirement