Managed account platforms allow institutions to broaden out their hedge fund allocations and invest in emerging managers with confidence, thanks to the strong operational controls they provide. At a time when some of the larger established names have suffered performance issues, diversifying into a wider mix of unknown managers is becoming of strategic import to institutions.
- NYHFR Episode 09 – Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Discusses Current Events in the Alternatives Industry
- GOP, Trump Taxes Ding Texas, Boost Rich Investors
- NYHFR Episode 08: What a Trump Administration and Republican Congress Mean for Your Tax Planning
- Planning Opportunities for Owners of Passive Foreign Investment Companies
- New Fee Disclosure Law Will Increase Compliance Requirement