Alternative investment professionals believe the low cost of crude oil will precipitate a decline in fracking efforts and diminish U.S. efforts to find alternative sources of energy, according to a new survey by the New York Hedge Fund Roundtable (NYHFR).
- NYHFR Episode 09 – Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Discusses Current Events in the Alternatives Industry
- GOP, Trump Taxes Ding Texas, Boost Rich Investors
- NYHFR Episode 08: What a Trump Administration and Republican Congress Mean for Your Tax Planning
- Planning Opportunities for Owners of Passive Foreign Investment Companies
- New Fee Disclosure Law Will Increase Compliance Requirement